Our thoughts are with you and your families dealing with the uncertainty of these extraordinary times.
- Opendoor has temporarily suspended making new offers to purchase
- Zillow has temporarily suspended making new offers to purchase
- OfferPad has temporarily suspended making new offers to purchase
Our responsibility to help during the coronavirus
It’s our mission to empower agents to deliver simple, digital consumer experiences. The rapid spread of COVID-19 has led to a dramatic surge in the number of people working remotely — many of them forced. Like other software products that are especially useful for remote work and asynchronous communication, we believe our platform is well positioned to deliver a digital listing experience.
What we're changing to help
We all need to be proactive during this challenging time, and especially help agents and consumers alike who may be working remotely for the first time.
- Team/brokerage pricing to enable more agents to help more consumers
- Cut the price in half from $99/mo to $49/mo, effective next billing cycle
We want to be clear that these changes are not a marketing play. We are trying to do what we believe is right. Inaction was not an option. The price change will also be permanent after coronavirus.
Go help more consumers.
We'll be here for you.